Optimization of your production processes is key in reaching the EU 2030 GHG targets. Manufacturing industries account for 26% of the total energy consumption within the EU. Almost half of this energy is lost!
The dominant loss is in LowTemp/MedTemp exhaust gas and effluent streams. This makes the question ‘How to upgrade and reuse these energy streams’ no longer can be ignored. This webinar lets you explore further on new R&D concepts for exhaust gas energy recovery.
Watch this webinar and learn more about the possibilities you can pursue to maximize your site’s operations.
Main Topics Covered
- Energy statistics (source EU) and the potential of transferring Energy usage for your plant.
- JOA Learnings from a decade of HighTemp Energy recovery projects translated into LowTemp/MedTemp energy upgrades.
- Technology overview of LowTemp/MedTemp energy upgrade opportunities in Cooling and Heating.
- Use case of Waste Heat upgrades absorption system integrated in production processes
- GHG shop survey and modeling to prioritize opportunities, including ROI range indication vs. system life time.
- Gerard de Jager, R&D and Product Development Director
- Bas van den Bogerd, Business Development Director
After this webinar, you have learned more about how to reduce and recover energy at your site by effective air filtration. A replay will be made available for all registrants.
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, do not hesitate to contact us.