Process & Product Quality
JOA extraction systems and microclimates focus on a healthy work environment. What's more, we deliver economic benefits through improved processes stability and product quality.Martin Tukker, Director of JOA
Across the industry improved process and product quality
We base our work on particulate matter behaviour and computational fluid dynamics modelling combined with our large industrial experience in realizing projects. As a result, we know how to standardize solutions across different industries. For example, in
- Medicine manufacturing: JOA GCM modeling and humidity control make it possible to realize 1/3 fewer rejected bioreactor batches.
- Advanced powder milling: It is essential to avoid cross-contamination and optimize product recovery. High-end JPF (ACiP) filters, with acoustic cleaning in place, serve this purpose. As a result, it reduces the (cleanroom) cleaning downtime of the factory.
- Film extrusion: JOA micro-climates specialize in controlling the air-flow profile in optical grade plastic film extrusion. We are able to reduce the number of defects by ca. 70% and guarantee ISO class 7 air quality during operation (eliminating the extruder thermal engine).
- Toner production: Extruder-feeder venting via JOA balanced extraction results in stable throughput and increased productivity.
- Food production: Balanced extraction with JOA deflector hoods minimize losses of valuable additives by 40+%, contributing to good manufacturing practices.
Extract on demand
It is important to operate industrial dust collection and ventilation systems in stable, reliable and efficient manner – you can do it through JOA predictive GCM and V0crit-Modeling. Read our whitepaper and learn why precise Modeling of Individual System components is crucial for dust and vapor collection.    Download whitepaper
Deflector & degritter yield
It is necessary to prevent over-extraction of valuable dust and secure adequate product recovery. For effective powder restoration it is important to understand the motion of particles in the air that “escapes” from the process. Read our whitepaper and find out how JOA technology works to ensure your product direct recovery.    Download whitepaper
Fill in your email to receive your download
Discover what JOA can do for you:Do the QuickScan
Keep me updated on process & product solutions